|Dimensions||14 × 10 × 3 in|
FP Healing Field | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field | Human Charger | PEMF
- Regarded as one of the most effective and serious healing/ recovery technologies , documented in thousands of clinical trials.
- Comparable units cost thousands of dollars
- Includes 2 custom built electromagnets up to 4000 gauss peak strength. ( Expandable up to 4 electromagnets)
- Adjustable pulse frequency from .05 to 15 hz
- Adjustable timer up to 12 hours for continuous use while sleeping
- Square wave pulse based on NASA research which proved faster cell proliferation
- 3 year warranty on electronic components
PEMF technology increases blood oxygenation and cellular metabolism which in turn promotes:
- Overall faster healing and recovery
- Resolution of chronic injury
- Magnetic pulse pushes blood deep into tissue increasing oxygen delivery, tissue repair and increased ATP (energy levels).
- Stimulation of articular cartilage regrowth (Normally it does not grow back)
- Nearly double the speed of bone healing in animal trials
- Increased healing from surgery and prevention of osteoarthritis
- Increased blood flow and oxygenization to the brain in animal and Human clinical trials ( Thirty minutes of PEMF treatment induced cerebral arteriolar dilation leading to an increase in microvascular blood flow and tissue oxygenation that persisted for at least 3 hours.)
- Decreased joint inflammation equals less pain and soreness after sports
- Prevents and treats arthritis in humans and animals
- Has inhibited tumor growth in studies
This study showed that PEMF is the most superior treatment available in knee osteoarthritis:
“Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields… showed to be the most promising from the others: Balance Training, Diet, Diathermy, Hydrotherapy, High Level Laser Therapy, Interferential Current, Mudpack, Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation, Musculoskeletal Manipulations, Shock Wave Therapy, Focal Muscle Vibration”
Disclaimer: This is not a medical device and not meant to cure any illness. If you suffer from a serious illness, see a doctor.